The ChroniCOLE

Monday, April 02, 2007

Our weekend!

Troy and Emily having quite the time together! She loves him so much!
Hannah and Emily playing in the swimming pool :)!
Monica and Joseph.....he kept trying to drink her Diet Coke!
Me and my baby......he really does like kissing me :) !

Well, life has been kinda crazy lately! We have been able to have quite a bit of family come and visit which has been a lot of fun and then we went to St. Louis area this past weekend to go visit my college roomie Monica and her hubbie and 3 ADORABLE chidren, Hannah, Emily and Joseph. Wow! does she have her hands full! 3 kids that are 3 and under! We had such a great time - having an easter egg hunt - going shopping - having a cook out and just playing - playing and more playing.

I am so thankful for friendships that have lastest over time and distance and Monica's and my friendship has just grown deeper and sweeter as the years go by. It is always such a fun time and refreshing time - (yes even with three kids running around :) she is such a good mom)

4 Comments:

Blogger Kandie Stilwell said...

Troy,

We are praying for you during this time. When you get a chance and are interested, here is our blogsite: stilwellsinperu.blogspot.com

Kandie Stilwell

4/03/2007 6:53 PM  
Blogger Ann-Marie said...

Are you sure about him liking to kiss you...because you know a picture is worth a thousand words and those aren't the words I'm hearing ;)

4/04/2007 7:16 PM  
Blogger Ann-Marie said...

Things are going well...thanks! Are you still going to faith or am I just missing you in the crowds and crowds of people?

4/08/2007 8:22 PM  
Blogger Nicole Teachout said...

I am totally jealous, Sherry! I mentioned on Monica's blog how much I would have loved joining you! I am glad you were able to spend time with them. I am not one bit surprised that Monica is a good mom. (I had a feeling she would be!)

4/23/2007 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home