The ChroniCOLE

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Birthday Post!

It’s been a while since I’ve written, but I wanted to thank everybody for making my birthday a memorable one. Tuesday evening we were able to go out to dinner with family to celebrate. Sherry and I both had to work on my actual birthday, but we spent an enjoyable evening together at home relaxing and watching the goofballs on American Idol.

Sherry got me an official Scrabble dictionary and a page-a-day Scrabble calendar (yeah, I’m a nerd), some books, a new Purdue T-shirt, and something else (I don’t remember exactly what it’s called…you may want to ask her). I also got some money from the parents which helped with the purchase of some much needed new boots. I was also blessed to have lots of friends and family that sent cards and called.

So thanks to all , and for those of you still wondering how old…just check out my cousin Lance’s comments. So much for passing myself off as 29 for the 5th year in a row.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't know you two were scrabble nerds! We are too. An official scrabble dictionary is a must when we play. Matt is always trying to play words that aren't really words. :) Happy Birthday!

1/26/2007 11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home