The ChroniCOLE

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby!


Happy Birthday!
It is hard to believe that my incredible hubby is _ _ years old today! I think it will be fun to see you all guess how old you think my man is. I think sometimes when we have something that is really great we tend to take it for granted or just get used it being so good. That is how it is sometimes with Troy. The man is amazing on every level, from the moment he showed interest in me MANY years ago - I have never once doubted his love and adoration. He truly tries his best to make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. :) He is my Godly leader, hard worker, comedian, cuddler, best friend, soul mate and wierdo all wrapped up in this amazing person. The other night we were watching some tv and sitting on the couch all cuddled up next to each other and I said to him. I love that you are my husband, I love our house and I love our life. We have trials and not so fun circumstances just like the next couple but the huge factor is trying to Glorify God in your responses and focus and I truly believe it is who you share that trial with. So, today I wish my husband a happy birthday today and thank God for blessing me above and beyond all I could ask or think.

9 Comments:

Blogger the johnson crew said...

happy birthday troy! wow, 25!!! you are getting old!!!!

sherry, what a wonderful post! i am glad you have such a wonderful husband! it is so wonderful to hear how thankful you are! i am thankful too! i am so so so thankful for my husband and my family!!!

i wish you guys could come over and hang out with us!

love you,

janelle

1/24/2007 7:50 AM  
Blogger Scott and Beth said...

That was such a sweet post, Sherry!I know exactly how you feel! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband!

That is such a GREAT picture of the two of you!

I hope Troy has a great birthday!

1/24/2007 8:11 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

We all knew "our" Sherry deserved someone pretty amazing! It sounds like she found him! Happy Birthday Troy. It's wonderful to hear how happy you are Sherry! Love you!

1/24/2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger the rinehart's said...

"Happy Birthday, Troy!" Did you know your shared your day with Stephen?! Hope you have a GREAT day.

Sherry...you inspire me!!! Love you both!

1/24/2007 12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Troy! What a sweet and loving tribute.

I'd guess 31 for Troy's age. Am I close?

1/24/2007 1:23 PM  
Blogger XplorinAdventures said...

I know how old Troy is. Let's see...he was born 2 days before me....ummmmmm....errrr....I'll just take a guess....how about....34! Am I right? Happy belated birthday cuz. We don't talk as much as cousins should. Maybe we should start. Take care.

Lance

1/24/2007 6:53 PM  
Blogger Abram Curtis said...

Hey, Happy Birthday Troy! Nice pic dude. Actually, I think you were 29 when that picture was taken.

See you guys later.

1/25/2007 5:29 PM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

It's been a while, and I am so glad I read your blog today. That is so wonderful to have such a wonderful relationship, and I am so glad the Lord blessed you with someone who you truly love, and who truly loves you too!
Love you girl!
Alyssa

1/26/2007 10:18 AM  
Blogger Cari Mohler said...

Happy Birthday! :) Very belated!! :(

What a cute picture!!!

1/30/2007 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home