The ChroniCOLE

Monday, March 05, 2007

Sick of being sick !

Well, the headline sums up my week.
I started feeling like I was getting a scratchy throat last saturday. I thought it would get better, I was using halls, chloraseptic spray and gargling salt water. Nothing was working! So finally, on friday I went to the Doctor and sure enough I have Strep Throat. I have never had it before, that I can remember. So I have been on antibiotics for a couple days, I am feeling a little bit better. So prayerfully, Troy doesn't get sick...he hasn't so far and yes I have kissed him :).
Other than that we are doing well...keeping busy with life and work. My sister Jolene is coming next week for a few days and then my parents the following weekend for a day or two. We are looking forward to that.

10 Comments:

Blogger A Weaver's Touch said...

Sorry to read that you've been sick - - - I had the flu and headache/sore throat stuff for a full week a couple weeks back now. NOT fun - - - I knew it was bad when I called my mom and said, "I'm afraid I'm gonna live." I had to take a nap after standing up to get a drink of water! LOL Hope you get better VERY soon!

3/05/2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

i am so sorry you are so sick of being sick. (that is how i have been lately... having caughing fits all night long.) oh well.

i am glad to hear something from you. love you & miss you.

janelle

3/05/2007 11:04 AM  
Blogger Michelle H. said...

Hey girl, Very sorry you don't feel well! I hope you feel better soon! Have a wonderful time with you family! I hope they are all doing well! I start school today (yikes) I hope I get this online stuff fast! Love ya Michelle

3/05/2007 2:25 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

i feel your pain! we have been sick sick sick for a few weeks. Nathan has managed to skip out on it though...and i've kissed him! :)
HOpe you all are feeling better soon and have a good time with your family!

3/05/2007 7:33 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

So sorry you've been sick! I'm a veteran of strep throat (I used to get it practically every Christmas & Easter). I finally started getting a penicillin shot instead of the pills & it's miraculous how much faster you begin to feel better. Hopefully there's never a 'next time' for you, but if there is - get the shot! :-)

3/07/2007 5:33 AM  
Blogger holly marie said...

i didnt know mom and dad were going to see you. yay! hope you feel better. ive been sick too but i think its pretty much gone. love ya.

3/08/2007 5:39 AM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

are you feeling better now?

3/15/2007 1:25 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

get well soon and have fun with the fam!

3/15/2007 8:50 PM  
Blogger the rinehart's said...

Hey guys. I've been trying to post a comment forever?! Don't know what the deal is? We miss you. Thanks for praying for us. Love ya...

3/19/2007 6:32 AM  
Blogger the rinehart's said...

Hey guys. I've been trying to post a comment forever?! Don't know what the deal is? We miss you. Thanks for praying for us. Love ya...

3/19/2007 6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home