The ChroniCOLE

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Hmmm!

OK - I want to write more but so often I am at a loss for what to write about. We aren't doing any major renovations so our lives seem quite boring at the moment. Ahhh!! so nice :) It won't last long I am sure but we are enjoying it while it does. We both are super busy at work lately so when we get home we tend to enjoy making supper together, have people over, go drop by our neighbors or vice versa. However, we are looking forward to the new AMERICAN IDOL season to start tonight. I hope you are all enjoying the day of sunshine and little bit of snow on the ground. We had our first day of real Winter today and I LOVE IT!
So, I ask you our readers! Is there a topic you would like me, troy or us to write about. Be creative or snoopy! We don't care!

7 Comments:

Blogger bethoven said...

You can write about anything you want; I DO enjoy reading your blog...any pictures are great too. Looks like you had a nice Christmas/anniversary!

I also am looking forward to catching the new American Idol starting tonight!!

1/16/2007 12:28 PM  
Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

I AGREE - wholeheartedly!!! I was getting sick of all this rain. Not much of a snow, but still enough for my young'ens to get all bundled up and try to play in it! Glad I'm not the only adult wishing for snow :o)

1/16/2007 12:57 PM  
Blogger S said...

tell us how you got engaged...if i already knew maybe i forgot. i love engagement stories! another would be your favorite date night idea.

1/16/2007 4:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hi Troy and Sherry!
Sherry, you do not know me but Troy, you will know me as Melissa Winger--Jeff 1991. I got your blog address from the Boltons and have been following your accomplishments. I am so happy for you guys. You seem like a really great couple! I love your house and wondered where it is and all. I think what you guys have done is amazing and would love to see your house sometime! Also, Troy, where are you working these days and all? I dont think I have seen you since high school! How time flies by!! Hehe! Take care and keep up the good work!
Melissa Winger

1/16/2007 5:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with you all on welcoming the snow and cold! I especially love the bright sunshine gleaming and reflecting on all the white. I just wish we had more of the glorious white stuff!

Hmm, I'd like to hear about your jobs. I don't really know what you each do for a living . . .

1/17/2007 7:08 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

We also enjoy watching American Idol, although I am ashamed to admit I am from and still live in Minnesota (a suburb of the Twin Cities)! They called Minneapolis "Minnehopeless." =( How cruel! =)

1/17/2007 1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark and I vowed not to get sucked into watching AI this season - but what did we do last night?! As the season progresses - we can compare our preferences and who we think will win. ;o) enjoy the snow - honestly - I'm glad to be in a warmer climate. love you - kristi

1/17/2007 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home