The ChroniCOLE

Thursday, April 10, 2008

What I am thankful for:

There are so many things I am thankful for........ I think when you are pregnant there are so many things that change, hurt, stretch out :), are different that it is easy to focus on those changes, not all bad but definately different.
So I am listing some things I am thankful for.
I am thankful:
1. that God has blessed us with this healthy boy that is growing inside me.
2. for a wonderful husband that has been so helpful, supportive and loving.
3. for my pre pregnancy size 8 :)
4. for the ability to feel Jacob kicking and squirming.....an amazing feeling.
5. that a few of my girlfriends have given me/loaned me SO MANY maternity clothes.
6. that I only have 63 days until my first due date, 55 days until my ultrasound due date and only 50 days until Troy's desired due date :)
7. for the baby shower I had over a week ago and all the amazing present that Jacob got.
8. for ice cream.
9. for my health, body and ability to get up every day and go to work and not be on bed rest.
10. for weekends- i LOVE weekends....time to spend with my hubbie.
11. for my husbands ability to pretty much do anything...stuff around the house gets done quickly and well because God has blessed him with many talents.
12. for many friends and loved ones that have surrounded us with love and support in so many areas and on so many levels.
13. for sleeping - i love to sleep and am trying to savor every night for the next 63,55 or 50 days :)
14. a wonderful Savior that His Grace and compassion is new every morning.
15. so many things.............i may start another list in a day or two ;)

6 Comments:

Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Hey Sherry - what a great additude and reminder - I wish I had been able to focus on that more in my first couple of pregnancies. Unfortunately, it took losing two babies for me to really get the focus off of my own discomfort and see only the beauty and blessing of the healthy little one inside of me. And so many that aren't even able to carry a baby of their own . . .

4/10/2008 8:06 AM  
Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Hey Sherry - have you ever read "Safe in the Arms of God" by John MacArthur?

4/10/2008 8:50 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I am thankful for you:)! I loved catching up on here today. You look great, and I LOVE HIS ROOM! Won't be long now.

Love you girl!

4/10/2008 9:39 AM  
Blogger Betty 'Rie said...

Thank you, Sherry, for the reminder, just when I needed it.

4/10/2008 6:43 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Sherry, I'm thankful for you & your cheery disposition & sweet spirit! Your blog posts always make me smile. Have a great weekend!

4/11/2008 5:49 AM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

praise the Lord! what a blessing to be able to carry a child huh?!

4/13/2008 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home