The ChroniCOLE

Friday, April 04, 2008

30 weeks and promised pictures

Here at home in my comfy clothing...I LIVE in my t-shirts and sweatpants. I can still fit in my t-shirts, ok let me rephrase SOME of my t-shirts. I will have to start wearing Troy's soon I think. We had our 30 week dr. apt and all looks great. My blood pressure was great, I am measuring correctly, Jacob's heart rate was good. Other than being dehydrated due to my flu episode all looked great. We go again in 2 weeks and I know things will start moving quickly.
Some of the gifts we were given at the shower on monday.
This little man will have more clothes than me.
One view of the nursery!
Door way of the nursery.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Oh, what fun!!! Everything - including you - looks GREAT!! Thanks for posting!

4/04/2008 12:23 PM  
Blogger Adele said...

The nursery looks very nice - it looks like you are really prepared. Still in your t-shirts? That's impressive! You have a cute little round stomach.

4/04/2008 2:20 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

You are so freaking CUTE!! I can't wait till you have your little man!!! Love you and miss you lots!

4/04/2008 7:41 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Looks soooo cute my friend. All of it, the room, the furniture the decorations the clothes and most importantly YOU!!!!

4/08/2008 12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have really popped out! Save some of the receipts for those clothes because before you know it you're going to need size 2T!!!!!! They grow SO fast! Such an exciting time!

4/08/2008 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home