The ChroniCOLE

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Busy Week

Wow this week has flown - Monday night , Julie (my mother in law), and two really close friends Christine and Heather threw me a baby shower. It was wonderful, we had over 50 people there and so really yummy food. I have taken some pictures of some of the gifts and updated nursery pictures but they are on the camera at home. I also took a picture of my belly at 30 weeks, I will try and post those pictures tomorrow.
It has been a rough morning already, Troy and I both tossed and turned all night. His back was bothering him and I had an upset stomach all night. All you pregnant women know that a moving baby(as thankful as I am for that) does not help an upset tummy. I got up and wanted to brave the day since we have our 30 week dr. apt today. If I didn't move too much at my desk I would be ok, but then I felt it......you know that feeling like you hope you can make it to the bathroom. Well, I am at work - quickly moving towards the bathroom - PRAYING that the bathroom is empty. Thankfully, it was empty and I proceeded to throw up 4 seperate times all that I have eaten I guess for the past day or so. I NEVER throw up! I think it has been 4 - 5 years since I threw up last. Well, I feel better now, but I think I am going to go home after my Dr.'s apt and just get some rest. I tend to push through things and know that being Pregnant sometimes it is in our best and our babies best interest for us to just rest.
So ........tomorrow I will try and post some more pictures, and it will be Friday :) Yahoo!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kandie Stilwell said...

You poor thing. If throwing up isn't bad enough, being pregnant AND throwing up is worse! It is great to see you in our FCI class. You are definitely growing. I hadn't planned on seeing you this soon, glad I got to see the pregnant you.

4/03/2008 11:30 AM  
Blogger the rinehart's said...

Hope you get to feeling better! So sad to miss your shower. We'll have to come with a gift to see the little one next time we are out! Look forward to seeing some updated pictures!

4/03/2008 6:00 PM  
Blogger Betty 'Rie said...

Ughhh--so sorry about the throw up thing. First Christine and now you. I feel lucky to have escaped, so far. I can't imagine trying to heave with this stomach. The shower was awesome and I just loved watching you open all your presents. Thank you so much for inviting me. I'll be praying for you that you get the rest you need and feel better soon!

4/03/2008 6:34 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Hope you are feeling much better. Good for you for getting some rest!

Can't wait to see pics

4/03/2008 7:14 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Sherry, I hope that was a one time only incident & that it will be YEARS before you throw up again (or maybe even never!). I'm extremely wimpy about that stuff & I can't imagine what it would feel like prego. I'm glad you had such a lovely shower & I look forward to the pictures! Wow, 30 weeks already. That child is gonna be here before you know it ;-) Have a great weekend!

4/04/2008 5:38 AM  
Blogger Kristi said...

I was the same way with throwing up - I couldn't remember the last time I had done that - until the pregnancy - then I think I threw up enough for the rest of my life.
Hope you're feeling better! Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing how your appt went.
love - k

4/04/2008 11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home