The ChroniCOLE

Monday, January 28, 2008

Our Weekend

We went to some friends on Friday pm for pizza and a movie…..celebrating troy’s bday….it sure was fun to hang out and laugh a lot.
Saturday we went to the Children’s Museum in Indianapolis with my girlfriend Christine her hubby and their triplets. They are two now and she and I are both expecting so i was EXHAUSTED when I got home….then we ran errands and went to Jonathan and Heather Smith's for supper.
Then yesterday we went to church – my girlfriend had a baby so we went up to the hospital to see her and the baby – took a meal to a family that had a baby last Saturday and then went home and cleaned house in preparation for 7 of troy’s family members that came over for supper….
I think I fell asleep on the couch around 10pm all cuddled up with my hubby....life doesn't get much better than that. :)...however i could stand a lazy day of nothing. We have the superbowl party at our house next weekend and then we are hosting 3 guests for the Feb. conferance for a week....so it won't settle down any time soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

My goodness girl!!!!!!! You are insane:)

Isn't it wild taking care of kids and being pregnant. Enjoy this first pregnancy. It doesn't get any easier than that one :)

1/28/2008 9:56 AM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Wow! Isn't it wonderful how full life can be - lots of activities & lots of people to enjoy. If you seriously need a day of nothing, you should come visit me! I'm not far away & my town hardly boasts tons of things to do ;-)
You do look great in your picture & I hope you're able to get all the rest you need.

1/29/2008 5:31 AM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

sounds like TONS of people with New babies in our life. wow... sounds like you are cooking for EVERYONE! wow. seriously, you need a down day!
you are amazing.

1/29/2008 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home