The ChroniCOLE

Monday, September 24, 2007

The latest on my grandpa!

Good morning!!!

The last report was quite positive. A few of my aunts met with the doctor yesterday morning and he is frustrated with the lung and breathing problem but feels that there is still hope for recovery. He is not ready to give up on my grandpa yet and right now grandpa still wants the mask on and the doctor said as long as he is willing to keep it on he is going to keep at working on grandpa. My aunt said that yesterday grandpa began writing when asked something or if he wanted to say something. His mind is clear and seems to in pretty good spirits though they say that he seems to get agitated when family isn't around. Right now they are planning days to have someone there.

My aunt is calling my mom again tonight so I will try and keep you updated.
Thanks for all your prayers!

4 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Sorry for the heartache, my friend. I will be praying. Keep us posted

9/24/2007 10:46 AM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

thanks for the update sherry. we are praying for you all.

janelle

9/24/2007 3:13 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Glad you got some current news on your g-pa. I'll keep praying!

9/25/2007 6:12 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Sherry's grandpa passed this morning. Please pray for the family and all the arrangements as well.

We love you guys!!!!

9/25/2007 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home