The ChroniCOLE

Thursday, January 04, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We have had a wonderful holiday and are thankful we were able to spend Christmas with family here and our New Year's with my family. We met up in MN and spent quite a few days together - laughing - eating - playing games - eating - relaxing - eating. Are you seeing a pattern here?
We will post pictures from our time together soon, but I wanted to at least post something since it has been so long. Troy and I celebrated our 1st anniversary on the 31st of December and just reflected on how God has been so good to us and how we have SO much to be thankful for....primarily our relationship with God and each other and how we have been blessed with an amazing family and friends.
So, with that I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Years and we will post pictures and update again soon. We love you all and look forward to hopefully seeing you in the new year.

8 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Happy New Year and Happy Anniversary. I am glad you had such a nice time. Wow, I can't believe it has already been a year since we went to your beautiful wedding and then puked our guts out :)

1/04/2007 9:36 AM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

wow, happy anniversary!

i miss you sherry!

janelle

1/04/2007 12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary !!! Soooo...where did you end up deciding to go for the special anniversary trip you took suggestions for awhile back??

1/05/2007 12:00 PM  
Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

We actually went to spend a few days with my family. We are hoping to take a vacation in april or may for a week or so. It is a toss up between florida and arizona - I think! We haven't made for sure plans yet. Nicole you will be the first to know :)
Thanks for the congrats!

1/05/2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Congratulations you two! We had such a wonderful time seeing you guys at your wedding. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

1/05/2007 2:46 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy New Year! We love and miss you guys! I think TN is a great vacation spot.

1/05/2007 7:31 PM  
Blogger Cari Mohler said...

Hey, Sherry, Happy "a bit late" Anniversary! :) We would love to see you again and get to meet Troy too! Say, where in Minnesota did you all get to go? We should have hooked up! We were there for over a week!...I know, it is easy to say and harder to do over the Holiday! We wanted to catch up with Holly and Mike too and that didn't happen...bummer! We miss friends so much! Crazy saying that from where we are living...but true...we do miss our friends!
I hope that you had a great Christmas and Great New Years as well! I can't wait to see pictures!
Love,
Cari

1/08/2007 6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had relaxing hholiday/anniversary - I'm sure you both needed it after all the work you've been doing!! I really enjoy keeping up with your blog - I feel more connected with you and Indiana that way! I'm praying for a blessed new year and second year of marriage for you guys. love - kristi

1/08/2007 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home