The ChroniCOLE

Monday, January 14, 2008

Memories


So.....I got to work this am and this pictures was sent to me by Amy. Laura was pouting the other day at our house that I had pictures of everyone else in my wedding album except for her. So I wanted to create a special post for these girls. :) I LOVED teaching and am so thankful for the time that God allowed me to influence and be influenced by so many.

These girls hold a special place in my heart, many were in small bible studies with me, classes, and even a special group call the Lydia group. Amy and I were even able to travel to England and Ireland together for a couple weeks after she graduated. So many great memories with each one of them.


So..... Abri, Amy, Laura, Rachel and Anna - I love you all very much and am thankful for each one of you.

5 Comments:

Blogger the johnson crew said...

what a nice pictures sherry, you look so beautiful!

how are you feeling?

1/15/2008 12:25 PM  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Sherry, that is such a beautiful picture of you! Isn't it wonderful how the Lord allows us to cultivate relationships that are truly meaningful & lasting? I hope you've been feeling well & I can't wait to see a pregnancy pic ;-)

1/17/2008 6:28 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Our video is up on our blog of what we are having:)!!!!

Love you girl! Hope you are well! When is your ultrasound again?

1/17/2008 7:41 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

Pouting??? I wasn't pouting... I was only pointing out a great fallacy that needed to be corrected ;) Love you!

1/17/2008 11:56 AM  
Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

It's been a while since I have checked out your blog--I jumped on here in hopes to see a pregnant belly picture--I'll be checking in again soon:) Hope that little one cooperates for you! Keep us posted.

1/22/2008 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home