The ChroniCOLE

Thursday, November 01, 2007

I laughed out loud!

Ok - first of all this was on my girlfriend Carrie's blog this morning and it made me laugh out loud. Please Enjoy!
"My sister sent me this...this was sent to the place where she works! Can you believe it?!People are so....what's the word?!...maybe shouldn't say it..."Cake actually delivered to the Coding Department here at Mayo... One of the supervisors called Walmart and ordered the cake. She told them to write: "Best Wishes Suzanne" and underneath that write "We will miss you". Here's the cake that was delivered: "



So then on tuesday of this week Troy and I went to Papa Murphey's to pick up a Jack O Lantern Pizza to have with C.C. and I paid for the pizza and handed the cashier my buy 10 pizzas and get 1 free card. I was on pizza number 8 so very excited, when she handed me our pizza she said, "Have you ever had one of our pizza's before?" I nearly laughed out loud, and said, "Are you kidding me?" But, I refrained and just walked out, as soon as we got outside - Troy and I started laughing. Things that make you wonder! Please share a story with us. :)

15 Comments:

Blogger Kristi said...

Goodness - those two stories - CLASSIC!

11/01/2007 4:20 PM  
Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Those are both hilarious!!

11/02/2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Ha ha ha! I am still so amazed at how stupid people are....or more politically correct.....how undereducated people are

11/02/2007 7:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great stories! I hope they got some money back on that cake. What dimwits we all can be sometimes!

11/03/2007 11:53 AM  
Blogger mitchells2000 said...

Those are like Jeff Foxworthy's "Here's your sign!" stories!

11/04/2007 4:04 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh goodness...you're always good for a laugh! :) Seriously, I'm still laughing about the cake. So, Sherry, I am in need of some help serving for my reception. Is there anyway you could help out? It's very basic (cake, punch, and homemade mints which are a thorn in my flesh right now!) but I need some people to "man" the tables, fill the punch, collect keys from the drunken guests, bartend, ya know, the normal FBC wedding stuff. Let me know if you can help.

11/05/2007 7:36 PM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

unbelievable... that is hilarious. oh brother! so so so funny though.

11/06/2007 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!!!!

http://girltalk.blogs.com/girltalk/2007/11/friday-funnies.html

This is on GirlTalk

11/12/2007 5:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that is SO funny Sherri! :)

11/14/2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*Sherry!!!!!

11/14/2007 11:25 AM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

so how is your house coming along? any new improvements?

11/15/2007 4:52 PM  
Blogger Malissa said...

HAHA:)

11/18/2007 7:11 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

WOW! Is that for real? Can someone really be that "non-smart"? (I'm not allowed to call people stupid anymore - per my husband's request - ha!) That is simply hilarious!!!!

11/23/2007 2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I have decided to return to the world of blogging...we'll see how long it lasts! Anyway, I love these stories...life is so funny sometimes. I've started writing down every funny thing my students say...we'll have to have story time with Jolene when we're all together next!

11/25/2007 2:40 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hello You two! Hope all is well! Just wanted to say I miss you! I will be home soon:) YAY!

12/04/2007 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home