The ChroniCOLE

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Still Waiting.................

I am pretty sure one of my biggest struggles is patience. So I do apologize to my Hubbie right now because I am sure God is trying to teach me a lesson. We are still waiting to hear about the house. In a nutshell - the sellers countered our offer and then I think we came to an agreement and we put in a secondary offer after work on Tuesday pm. We are supposed to hear by today at 6:00pm. But....we will see! We just keep praying about it - knowing that if this is OUR house to have - God will make it happen. Thanks for your words of encouragement and prayers. We will let ya know as soon as we know something.
And then when the house is livable you can all come over for supper. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Shyla said...

sweet! i love supper! :)

4/27/2006 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home