The ChroniCOLE

Monday, March 13, 2006

The Waiting Game

Have you ever noticed that most things that are worth anything in life you are forced to wait.
I have noticed that God is forcing me to be more patient. Troy and I have entered into the looking for a house to buy adventure. We at this time don't need a new place to stay but want to buy a house - fix it up and either sell it (hoping to make a profit) and if we can't sell it we will then move into it. It is a fun thing and we are looking forward to getting into a big project but.....you see - as of late - if you want your house to sell - either have us plan on looking at it or have us make an offer on it. Because, then it will FOR SURE sell within 24 hours. We aren't sure if we are good luck or bad. :)
But - we put an offer on a house on thursday and will hopefully find out today if we got it. It is an older home - built probably in 1920 - 1930 and I think will be darling once it is fixed up. I will keep you updated on our waiting game :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Patience is something that I DO NOT HAVE!!! God has forced me too, to be patient in life.

I hope it is good news for you! Sounds like it would be fun to fix things up! Growing up we always lived in a "fixer upper".

Oh by the way, I met two of your siblings this week while we were at NBBC. TJ and Holly. I think TJ actually gave the tour to our Youth Group!

3/13/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Roberto said...

hey miss syr (sorry can't break that habbit) i'm glad i found your blog. i could use an outlet into the world of you :) hope all is well with the newlyweds. (and God's timing is constantly something i have lessons to learn about)

3/13/2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

Lara -
I understand about the miss syr - i do it to still :) i miss seeing your smiling face - all is very well for the newlyweds. And still learning lessons about God's timing.
-love miss syr/mrs. c

3/14/2006 4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home