The ChroniCOLE

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

THANKFUL

Isn't it amazing how life can be so much better, more fun and less stressful if you focused on what you have as opposed to what you don't have. This morning I woke up with a thankful heart. Thankful for a nice place to live - for a loving and amazing husband - for a family that is wonderful and new family that is more than I could have ever asked for.
Look at today for instance, it is wednesday - the week is half over - it is 40 degrees out already this morning and the sun is shining so bright. We have an incredible church and church family. Pastors that preach the Word of God with no reservation or apology. We have good health and strong bodies - the ability to walk - see and speak. We take so much for granted. My cousin is my age and she has MS - she has lost and regained the sight in one of her eyes mulitple times and her strength - courage and reliance upon God is a rebuke and great example to me and those around her. I love you cuz and you are in our prayers.
I am thankful for the health and continued growth of the Bolton babies. Troy and I enjoy going over there - holding them and feeding them. Getting my baby fix :o) until we have our own. Check out their website and uphold them with your prayers http://boltonquints.blogspot.com/ .
I am thankful for my life, my husband- the ways I have been protected, blessed and even chastened - most importantly I am thankful for my Savior.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything - you help me with finding my way everyday and give me the strength to get through .....Love ya!!!

2/15/2006 6:39 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

ditto to your post!
God is gracious in His giving to us!

2/15/2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

What a great reminder....something so big but yet again I forget to just be thankful for the small things! Like the sun shinning.

Thank you Sherry for the great reminder.

I spent almost an hour looking at the quints blog...i had been watching a different blog with triplets on it. I thought that was the one you were talking about this whole time...but anyway...I found myself near tears as I read through it. What an great blog that glorifies God through every trial this family went through.

Heather

2/15/2006 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home