The ChroniCOLE

Friday, February 10, 2006

My Wonderful Husband

I am sorry that I am going to be a little cheesy this am and just rave on my hubbie. The man is amazing - I am really not sure what I did so right to get him but I am sure glad I did whatever I did. It is the little things that just mean so much. For instance - when he parks my car in the driveway he has it facing the road so I can get out easier or better yet he has the garage completely cleaned out so I can park in it when the weather is bad. In the morning after he takes a shower he puts my towels (a big one and a little one :) on the hook by the shower so it is all ready for me when I get ready. When I mention something needs to be done or that I need something - he writes it down and makes it happen. He asks my opinion about everything - he makes me laugh - smile - shake my head (more often than not) and love him even more because of all of his wonderful qualites. Is he perfect? nope but I think he is pretty close. :o) Perfect example was last pm - He was grilling outside and decided to do some grooming on his eyebrows and eyelashes. The fire got a little out of control and did a little singeing - I of course was very relieved he didn't take any of his goutee. I was such a concerned wife - not exclaiming my relief that he still has his eye sight and didn't get 3 rd degree burns. Nope - not me - Just glad he still had his goutee. We had a good chuckle about that. So once again - I am thankful for my husband. Every last ounce of him. God has given me above and beyond all I could ask or think.

8 Comments:

Blogger Matt Harmless said...

man is that cheesy! :)

2/10/2006 11:02 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

It was a bit cheesy, but it should be said! Sounds like you have a great man. I was starting to think he was completely perfect when I thought he really was grooming his eyebrows (This is something I beg my husband to do.), but I guess you were just joking. :) Glad everyone's ok and not recovering from burns.

2/10/2006 12:23 PM  
Blogger S said...

Sherry,
I just saw your wedding pics. What a beautiful wedding you guys had. I just love Christmas weddings, my mom wanted one of us to get married at Christmas but neither of us would've pushed our wedding back another 6 months. :) Don't lose the newlywed joy! Stephen does thoughtful little things like that for me every day, and it's a good reminder to be thankful! :)

2/10/2006 12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have pity on me....I will send an e-mail promptly.

So happy for you that things are so wonderful.

I love you and miss you!

2/11/2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

yeah, we should concern ourselves with the important things in life......our man's facial hair.. HA! You guys are cute!
love ya!

2/12/2006 5:26 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

LOL!!
I thought it was sweet...if you read your post just like it was written...coming from a very newly wed...it is not cheesy! :) Sounds like you got a real catch!
i laughed about the goatee part! That would have been my biggest concern with nate too!! LOL

2/13/2006 5:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sherry,

Thanks for the sweet posting about your hubby - not cheesy at all. It's so sweet to see how thankful you are for him. What a great reminder around v-day too! Glad to hear his facial hair is still intact. ;)

Alicia

2/13/2006 7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sherry baby,
im so thankful God brought someone into your life that completes you so well. i know He has someone like that for me someday too. thanks for the help the other day. i love you soo much. love always, holly

2/14/2006 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home