The ChroniCOLE

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

the latest

well....i am over 50% effaced and a whopping 1 cm dilated....so...........we better be working on that - however i did vacumn and mop our entire first floor last pm (3000 sq ft) and dust so hopefully that helped......we also watched the movie...p.s. i love you ...oh my goodness - bawled my eyes out.....which they say a good cry can help bring on contractions - nothing much else going on- our next apt is next monday...be praying i am dilated to at least 3 or 4 cm - my mom flies in on monday and i would LOVE to have that baby in the first week she is here....my dr. won't induce unless i am 3 -4 cm and even then probably not until i am week overdue (first due date is today and the due date he is going by isn't until the 11th) eek! come on jacob lets get this show on the road.
love you all and we appreciate your prayers.....can't wait for you all to see our little man.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

I'll be praying, Sherry! I saw that movie in the theatre - bad idea 'cause I was crying like crazy, too!

6/03/2008 6:02 AM  
Blogger Rebekah Zenn said...

Get Troy to give you a really good hard foot and ankle massage!!! My dr and the preggo books said that's really effective. Melisa tried it on me and that night my water broke! There's some nerve in your foot that stimulates contractions and by golly I could feel them. Even if it doesn't work it'll feel great!!!

6/03/2008 7:02 AM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

caster oil worked for me. i only took 3 Tbs too. i' recommend it.

6/04/2008 7:14 PM  
Blogger Betty 'Rie said...

Hey! You've made some progress! Woohoo! I've been thinking of you and praying for you several times a day. I know that it seems like it's never going to end, but it really will, and you will feel so much better right away. I've been kind of out of the loop the last couple of days so I'm glad to look and see these posts because I've been wondering about you. Please let us know when it happens!!!!

6/05/2008 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home