The ChroniCOLE

Thursday, May 15, 2008

36 weeks and counting

here is a picture of holly and jacob :) here is troy and i and a nice nose shot of holly - i will add more pictures when i get copies of them.

well............we did it - troy and i went to WI this past weekend and surprised my family...my mom knew about it but dad, the girls and tj didn'tknow about it. it was wonderful to see them and spend some time with them. they wanted to see me all pregnant and i wanted that as well.
unfortunately brandy wasn't able to join us but we are looking forward to seeing her after jacob is born.
tj graduated with his masters, it was mother's day weekend so we gave it a go - it wasn't too bad - we had to stop a lot for me to use the rest room and just get out of the car for a little bit but we are sure glad we made the trip.
it is my dad's bday on the 19th so there are quite a few family members that want me to have the baby on that day - we will see about that.
we have a dr. apt this afternoon so i will keep you updated on how that one goes...
hope you all have a great thursday.

5 Comments:

Blogger the johnson crew said...

awesome pic of jacob and holly! so cute.

wow you are brave to travel so far so close to your due date. wow. glad you made it home in one piece!

love you!

5/15/2008 9:39 AM  
Blogger Reads said...

The background for the picture of Jacob and Holly looks familiar! Glad you got to see your family. Not long now!!

5/15/2008 11:50 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

That's a great pic! ha! So- were you at graduation? Amy graduated. We were there!!! I missed you? How could that have happened? :(

5/15/2008 8:14 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

How nice! I am glad you got to do that, Sherry! Let me know how your appt. went!
I am dilated at a three right now...Yay!

Love you!

5/16/2008 11:35 AM  
Blogger James and Shanna said...

I remember taking a long trip pregnant, NOT FUN! Can't wait to see you!!!

5/17/2008 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home