The ChroniCOLE

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures of the Deck

Here are some pictures of the finished deck...I think we will powerwash it and maybe seal it. My father in law did that to their deck at home and it made it look almost brand new.
This natural wood knot caught my eye yesterday - we have lived here for a year and a half and i have never noticed it before......it nearly made me cry. I LOVE IT! and it represents exactly what Troy and I are all about - so much LOVE!
View from the house of the deck.


View towards the house of the deck - Troy built a bench and it is super cool!



My hot husband and his Puffy wife :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

What a wonderful deck, Sherry & Troy! And that's a cute pic of you guys (Sherry, you might feel puffy but you sure don't look it!).

5/29/2008 5:59 AM  
Blogger It's a beautiful day! said...

I love your deck!!! It will be so much fun and Jacob can run all around it:0)

5/29/2008 7:32 PM  
Blogger Betty 'Rie said...

Wow! The deck looks great and so do you! I LOVE the knot in the wood--so appropriate for you guys. Tomorrow is the big day for us--it feels very surreal right now and I guess I should be going to bed, but I'm having trouble just laying still. Pray for us--and pray for Jack because he's been sick and I'm afraid he will want his mommy. Love you guys!

5/29/2008 8:06 PM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

that deck is amazing. wow troy, i am impressed. and sherry you look great not puffy!

5/31/2008 9:34 PM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

p.s.

jason is impressed too! he wants to see a view from the ground!

:)

5/31/2008 9:36 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Love the deck - sounds like a fun filled weekend!

6/02/2008 10:12 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Love the deck!

6/07/2008 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home