The ChroniCOLE

Friday, October 13, 2006

I LOVE FALL!

I can't tell you how much I love fall. I love the cool breeze, smell of campfires, sweater season. There is something about the changing colors of the trees and the leaves all scattered in the street. I love walking hand in hand with my hubbie and just enjoying the scenery. Last year one of my favorite things we did was go to Metamora here in IN. We walked around - saw the sights and just enjoyed the weather. I also love this weather because it prepares us for snow and Thanksgiving and CHRISTMAS. I love living in a state that has 4 distinct seasons.

1 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Love it too! The smell of the crisp air has to be my favorite. It used to be the dramatic changing of the leaves...but way down here, they don't do much but turn yellowy-brown. Not as pretty as good 'ole Dunbar :)

10/14/2006 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home