The ChroniCOLE

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Why I love my husband!


There are so many reasons why I love my husband. So many I can' t even list them all but I was reminded again today at how lucky I am. We met for lunch today which we do almost every day during the week. Yes, I know that is rare but we love spending time together and it works in our schedules at this stage of our lives. Well we met at the park - ate something really quick and then took our blankets and found a nice place on the ground. (well this is easier said than done) The first place had the sun shining right in Troy's face, the second place was by the trees in the shade and we were attacked by a million nasty bugs, however, the third place had our faces in the shade provided by the tree branches and our bodies in the warm sunlight. PERFECT! We laid there trying to take a power nap (ok he was trying to take a power nap) me - I just stared at him. Thinking - he sure is handsome and he is ALL mine. :) So I suggested we just snuggle and talk - he laughed at me and asked me what I wanted to talk about. We talked about the house - our evening plans - what are we REALLY going to do with the slant of our floor and then we ended up looking at the clouds and sharing what we thought they looked like. It was so nice to just lay there - be still - cuddle and enjoy each others company. I am a very lucky gal - to marry my best friend and a man that has such a desire to please God in our marriage and life. Thank you baby for taking time for me - for meeting my needs and wants - for striving to be the best, Godly husband you can be and for being my knight in shining armour.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby, you forgot to mention that my keys got left behind in one of our three moves...that was fun :)

9/28/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Beautiful, just beautiful. Love is such a tremendous blessing. It is so sad that so few people really share that kind of love! I am so grateful to say I know exactly how that feels :)

9/29/2006 9:27 PM  
Blogger Shelli D. Hawkins said...

Hi Sherry! Great to find your blog. You guys look so cute together!! Let me know what's going on!!

10/01/2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger carissa said...

you're so sweet. I think I'll write Brent a note tomorrow...or just tell him how I feel about him. You're an inspiration to me, friend!

10/01/2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger holly marie said...

why we love your husband too...hmm...not sure.....hee hee just kidding! you know im your favorite sister in law troy. and you know what youre my favorite brother in law come to think of it!!! so yay, guys, i got a blog. we can all be cool together. well, i gotta go. love you guys, cant wait to see your " house of worship" at thanksgiving. i came up with that all by myself. its really cheesy. k love you.

10/05/2006 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home