The ChroniCOLE

Friday, September 08, 2006

My heart overflows!!!!!!!




I have just so much to be thankful for and I think so often we go through life not recognizing how much we truly have. We have a God that did the ultimate sacrifice of His Son for us and he continually blesses us, guides us, protects us and loves us. The next incredible gift I have been given is my husband - you know you are blessed when you marry your best friend and there is no one I would ever rather be than with him. He made my birthday amazing in so many ways - going above and beyond surprising me with gifts - letters - cards - emails and time with old and new friends. We even travelled all the way to TN to see my dear college friends from Chattanooga. It was so nice to just get away for a couple days - relax and even sleep in. For those who know my husband you understand how that is a huge thing. :) I love you baby! My parents and sister came last week and were such a huge blessing in so many ways....there is something about family that is so comfortable. Troy and Dad were able to work so very hard on the house and get lots of stuff done and my mom and sister and I saved lots of money by going shopping. Here are some pictures of my family spending time with the Bolton's - yah I think this only encouraged the grandbaby itch they both have. So with all that - I encourage you to be thankful for we all have so much that we have been blessed with! And....go one step further....tell those you are thankful for that they mean so much to you.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful b'day. Sounds like a great time with your fam too. Where do they live now?

9/08/2006 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
it was fun....so i need to call you. im working switchboard today. from 1-5 ill try and call you. k love ya, holly

9/09/2006 9:42 AM  
Blogger the rinehart's said...

The Coles...
We miss you guys!!! Hope you had a Wonderful birthday, Sherry. So sad to miss it:( We've gotta try that campfire idea again soon! This cool weather is perfect for it! Lots of Love...The Rinehart's

9/11/2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Sherry,
So good to see your parents with you. My dad enjoyed his visit up there last summer. I just watched a video about the work they did there. Anyway, thanks for your prayers about the baby. All is well besides sleep deprivation! Take care lady!

9/11/2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger carissa said...

I hope Holly calls you on Northland :) I'm happy for you Sherry. You're such a thankful person. I am learning from you!

9/11/2006 7:42 PM  
Blogger such is life said...

Wow, i dont think ill ever get over calling you Miss Syr. Its habit for me! Ill try to get some ironwood pics up, i gotta get my lazy boyfriend to help me ;) It has been a while! How are you?

9/13/2006 6:13 AM  
Blogger Troy & Sherry said...

We are good! Very busy! So what are you doing now? Boyfriend!!! Please share :)

9/13/2006 10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry - I love popping in to your site to see how the house is going - and LOVED seeing the pic of your fam! Wow - 30??? I'm sooooo old - - we were soooo young when I was working at NBBC - notice I said "WE" :) Glad you had a fun birthday! And you're right - we are soooo blessed!!!! Thanks for the reminder!

9/13/2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

MISS SYR!!!!
I HEART YOU SO MUCH!!!
its been such along time...i
really miss you at faith! I am a senior now, and i am excited
to see where our sr. class is going! I hope your week is awesome
Love ya!! Lets keep in touch!
Rachel

9/13/2006 7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amen, we have a TON to be thankful for. Thanks for the heartfelt reminder. God is so amazingly good and perfect in wisdom to give us the exact right hubbies we need.

I like your phrase "saved lots of money by going shopping."

9/14/2006 6:42 AM  
Blogger cgerdt said...

Hope you had a great birthday! 30! Yikes!! That is my number coming up in the Spring! EEkkk...It is hard to believe isn't it?

Say, when I first looked at these pictures I was like...who are the babies! I was thinking...what did I miss...I check her blog often enough I should have missed that one!!! :)

And you house looks wonderful!!! HUGE!!! Love the windows!!! One of my favorite features on a house!!! The more the better...the bigger the better!!! :)

9/15/2006 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home