The ChroniCOLE

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Family and Extended Familiy


I have been blessed with an amazing family! and then I did really well and married into an amazing one as well.
Lately, I have been able to spend some time with my Nana from England....she came to see us last wednesday through saturday and we had a wonderful time. A very special person that holds a very special place in my heart. This past weekend we were able to spend some extra time with my inlaws and brother and sister in law and it was just so nice. And then I just got a call yesterday from my mom and my parents and sister holly are coming next monday through friday. I am SO EXCITED!!!! and then we leave on saturday am to go to Tennessee to see Becca and Ben Sinclair and Beth and Eric Baxter and all that TN clan. Blessings beyond measure. Even last pm as we fed the Bolton babies and I watch (with great admiration) my incredible husband who is so amazing sometimes it boggles my brain. How can one man be so great? and how in the world did I snatch him. I sigh! with thankfulness for so much good in my life - a Husband I only dreamed of having - a family that is so wonderful and friends that I miss when I am not with them and love being with.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Sherry - Thanks for the great reminder of family! Have fun visiting with ALL of them!!

8/22/2006 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry-
so cool you are living in a church. I am so jealous. I am so excited to see you so suprememly happy and I love to hear people brag about their hubbys.
Love you,
Jules

8/22/2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I agree!!! Hey congratulations Julie ;)

It is so refreshing to hear someone praise the Lord for their family near, far, in and outlaws! Is that outlaw quip a Mike Manor comment or what???

8/22/2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger the rinehart's said...

So glad you got to spend time with your nana! You are such and encouragement, Sherry! It is so special to see how much you love your hubby! Keep letting your LIGHT SHINE! Love you...Rachel

8/23/2006 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home