The ChroniCOLE

Monday, July 10, 2006

Bragging Rights


I think I have the best husband in the world..........
Not sure I want to fight about it but all the arm muscles I have built from painting - scraping up tile - pulling up carpet and mowing. I may win an arm wrestle or two. :)
We just had our 6 month wedding anniversary - and my husband gave me 25 gorgeous red roses. It amazed me that we have been married that long and I can say that I love him so much more today than when we took our vows. I am excited to see how God will continue to use us in many different ways.
I think I am learning to appreciate Troy more and more every day because he is so awesome. I mean the man is amazing - for starters he is the hardest worker I know. Every project that we have started on the house - he works so hard - and never complains. Not me - I can go on and on and on. And then I am ready to go home. Another thing - is that he can do anything - he amazes me with his wisdom and quick thinking. Anyways, enough bragging for today ( I will do it again I promise) but I just wanted to share with you that I am thankful for my Wonderful, Godly Husband whom I am madly in love with.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

You two are so wonderful looking together! 6 months...wow!! Kevin and I just celebrated our 6 year anniversary last week! Time flies that is for sure!!!

7/10/2006 6:17 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

It is so refreshing to hear someone so in love with her husband like I am. Though I know Troy is completely wonderful....I know Allen would give him some stiff competition for Husband of the Year :) We are so very blessed!!!!

7/11/2006 7:20 AM  
Blogger Wentzel Weekly said...

Happy 6 months, Sherry! I am so happy God has blessed you with such an awesome husband. You deserve it girl! And like he said, you are an awesome helper for him too! Just a perfect match! Aaaww! How cute :)
Love you,
Alyssa

7/12/2006 6:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

even harder working than dad? hmm...we'll have to see what mom says about that. hee hee...it was great talking to you this weekend. i love you and miss you. holly

7/17/2006 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home