The ChroniCOLE

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

More Pictures!

This is our great room of sorts - it will be our living room - dining room - tons of room :)


Here is Amanda painting it and making it look so much prettier.


This picture is our bedroom - I LOVE THE COLOR!

These entries are taken out of a journal that Troy is keeping on the renovation of the house. Note that Troy is in charge of that - seeing as if I (Sherry) was it would be a great idea but....not kept up at all. Other than the house - we have been keeping busy with church and spending time with friends and Troy is playing softball. There team is 8-2 and the 2 loses is from me inviting people to come watch - so I think I done inviting. :)
Enjoy the pictures and come visit us soon.

4 Comments:

Blogger Reads said...

Looks like you guys have been busy. It is amazing what a little I mean, a lot of paint can do. I must admit it has been a challenge just to get our baby room together let alone renovating a church into a house. I look forward to seeing more pictures as it progresses!
Trisha

7/05/2006 9:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking good! I do like how the wood trim looks with the paint color - thanks for posting pics. xoxo kristi

7/06/2006 2:19 PM  
Blogger S said...

The pics are great! You guys are making so much progress. Makes me want to come visit and see for myself!

7/06/2006 7:06 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Love the doors in your room. They do look smashing with that paint color. I am impressed. I have such a hard time picking paint from those stupid little rectangles. Looks like you guys are doing superb.

7/11/2006 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home