The ChroniCOLE

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

6 1/2 weeks old and the latest happenings

We haven't gone over the rule about sticking out your tongue yet!
This is our Jacob - Usually so very happy :)
Just Chillin!
Hanging out in his Big Boy chair!
He LOVES sleeping on daddy!

Isn't it funny how all we ever talk about now is our baby :) Well my youngest sister is coming to visit next week - she will stay for nearly a week and we are excited.


Then we are going to see my parents the following week- they have a conferance and we will meet up with them - my dad will get to see jacob for the first time. My brother will meet up with us there at that time as well.


Then my Nana is coming from England the middle of September, and I am hoping my oldest sister Brandy will be able to come then as well. We love company :) and really haven't had any since my mom came right after he was born.


Other than that things are going well and I LOVE being a stay at home mom - enjoying all his little smiles - quirks and even tear less cries.....God has blessed us with such a wonderful little boy.



13 Comments:

Blogger Joe and Jen said...

He is so cute! We are so happy for you guys. Enjoy every minute of him. Sweet baby boy! Love Jen
PS- I think he is starting to look more like you Sherry!

7/23/2008 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sherry - seriously, I think he is the cutest boy baby I've ever seen! what a doll baby.

7/23/2008 5:31 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

Oh I LOVE the tongue pic and the chillin' ones. He is soooo precious..you are so very blessed

7/23/2008 10:28 PM  
Blogger Kit*Grace said...

He is ADORABLE!!!! And, I think he looks so much like you!

7/24/2008 3:49 AM  
Blogger Leanne said...

I just love his smile. Staying at home is wonderful...it can be busy, but wonderful!
I hope you are doing really well... I'm hoping to coordinate an Olive Garden get together sometime in August....babies are welcome!!
Love,
Leanne

7/24/2008 4:50 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

Great new pictures! I love the one of him in his chair:). Glad you all are doing well. He is a cutie pie for sure. Of course all we blog about is our kids:) LOL
They are our life now. Isn't it awesome?
Love you, girly!

7/25/2008 5:30 AM  
Blogger Beth B said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

7/25/2008 7:21 PM  
Blogger It's a beautiful day! said...

Hey is getting so BIG!!! and he is such a cutie! I know I said this like 3 weeks ago, but we should get together sometime soon!!! When is good for you?? I saw your sis is coming in town and we will be out of town the following two weeks. Maybe the 3rd week of August?? That seems like forever away:-(

7/26/2008 3:49 AM  
Blogger Holly said...

What a charmer! He's going to be a heartbreaker with the ladies! What great pictures. :-)

7/27/2008 4:47 PM  
Blogger COURTNEY said...

I love the "chillin'" pic! Such a lil' hot-shot! ;)

7/30/2008 2:32 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

he has such personality - so adorable!

7/30/2008 3:51 PM  
Blogger Hairgrove Hangout said...

Sherry - He is sooooo cute! I know you love being home with him. We are so happy for you three. Love ya,

7/31/2008 10:58 AM  
Blogger the johnson crew said...

sherry, i LOVE his smiles. what a cute cute baby! wow, i hope i can meet that little guy soon!

love you!

7/31/2008 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home