The ChroniCOLE

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A New Day!

i love babies feet

are you seeing a theme?

I want to thank everyone for the input you gave me - it is so nice to hear from other mom's and amazing the diverse advice you will get - i have taken it all to heart and am so thankful for the time you have taken to share it.

Jacob and I have had a great day and we had a good night last pm - troy is SUCH a huge blessing to me and has been a great help and so understanding....even though it does make him nervous when his so happy go lucky wife cries at the drop of a hat :) i love you baby....

i also wanted to make sure my mom knows how much i love her and appreciate the time she spent with us these past 2 weeks - we miss her dearly and i am sure she will say jacob was just missing her and that is why he has a bad night/day :)..

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt & Nicki said...

Love your post--(I have a thing for baby feet myself;) I wanted to add one more thing--I laid in bed awake thinking about you and prayed for strength--I am not too far removed from the constant night time feedings and the tears that accompany them. . . all that to say-you have to do what works for you--all the advice is great, but you will know what you feel comfortable doing and not doing. It's survival mode for a little while and you WILL get through it, but YOU have to decide what's best for your family despite all of the advice. It's a matter of trial and error right now, and pretty soon it will be old hat--that is, until the next one:)

6/24/2008 11:31 AM  
Blogger Angela Mellema said...

Sherry, does Troy have a burp cloth under you in the middle pic? Haha, hope things are going well. Such a cutie!! It was great to see him in person on Sunday.

6/24/2008 1:56 PM  
Blogger mitchells2000 said...

I was going to comment on your burp rag in the 2nd pic, too, but Angela beat me to it! Adorable! Thanks for sharing all the pics!

6/24/2008 6:09 PM  
Blogger The Shoops said...

Glad to hear you had a better night Monday night and better day Tuesday! He just wanted Grandma back, huh?
Looking forward to seeing you three again Thursday!
Sara S.

6/25/2008 7:04 AM  
Blogger Joe & Sarah McDaniel said...

Those pictures are really sweet! And, although you may feel like you're going to go crazy right now, you ARE making sweet memories - you are so blessed! And so glad for you to have a good night last night - it's amazing how uplifting just a few extra hours of sleep - or a few actually strung together - can be!

And, I agree w/ Nicki - I was SOOO tense w/ my first trying to do everything right, so sure that one false move was going to turn him into a backslidden, rebellious teenager! We want what's best for our precious little children, and this overwhelming mother's love has just opened up and consumed us so quickly . . . but every child is sooo different, but I agree that you won't ruin him by surviving these first few months! (and I took a really long way of saying it!!)

6/25/2008 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home